ROSE & FRENCH PINK CLAY MASK
- Mix Rose Elixir to create a moisturising exfoliator
- Customise your mask to your individual skin needs
This clay mask is a clever multi-tasker. Australian ivory clay & pink French Argiletz clay gently draw out toxins without drying the skin. Pink French clay & organic rosehip granules gently exfoliate. Calendula powder & organic rose powder refine pores & soothe damaged skin.
Mix a small amount of clay with raw honey, water & a few drops of apple cider vinegar, hydration spray, tea or water. Apply to skin, allow to dry & rinse with warm water. To use as a gentle exfoliator, mix a small amount with restoring multi use beauty oil or water, gently rub on face, neck & chest in a circular motion for up to 3 minutes & rinse.
Exfoliate once or twice a week depending on your skin type, less for dry skin, more for oily. Itʼs important to pay attention to your skin as your needs might change based on the seasons & humidity levels. Always be gentle & careful not to dry your skin out.
- Ivory Australian Clay is soft and silky for sensitive skin and is the most gentle out of all the clays. It is very mild and nurturing.
- French Pink Clay can be used to cleanse and detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells and create and overall refreshed appearance.
- Organic Rosehip granules gently exfoliate.
- Calendula has wonderful skin-soothing properties and improves the appearance skin.
Kaolin (Pink French Argiletz clay), Quartz (Australian ivory clay), Rosa canina seed powder (rosehip)*, Rosa centifolia (rose) powder*, Calendula officinalis flower extract.
* Certified organic.