A feminine, softer cat eye with a squared finish and rounded lens shape, featuring our new signature triangle rivets.
The temple is angular and showcases our new gold 3D "p" as part of our updated branding and gold double triangle laser engraved into the temple tip.
Named after the street intersections of Queen St And Moncur St in Woollahra, Sydney.
Designed in Australia.
- A blend of cat eye and wayfarer with a rounded lens - Small / Medium fit
- Shape: Cat Eye
- Lens height - 37mm
- Lens width - 48.5mm
- Nosebridge- 22.5mm
- Temple - 141mm
- *Made using biodegradable acetate*
- Handmade black eco acetate frame and Tortoise eco acetate arm.
- Signature gold triangle rivet detail on front of frame and notch detailing on arm.
- Gold "P" foil detail inlay on outer temple & pared double triangle engraved at temple tip.
- Brown gradient CR39 lenses with Category 3 protection.
- 100% UVA and UVB protection.